ach year I work with a limited number of corporate leaders who are looking for an executive coach, strategic-thinking partner and confidential advisor in their professional development. These collaborations focus on topics like these that extend beyond and might include Honorable Closure:
- Cultivating Leadership Presence: Show up in a way that is aligned with your personal values.
- Fine Tuning Communication Skills: Understand and use the power of language to create the conditions and results you want.
- Developing Political Intuition: Discern how decisions are made and how things get done in your world so you can collaborate and influence with integrity and precision.
- Foster Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence: Sharpen your discernment and develop self-awareness, empathy, and clarity to improve decision-making.
The outcomes and length of an executive coaching engagement are mutually agreed to and dependent on my availability. Please schedule a 30-minute exploratory call to discuss the possibility of working together.
- President and Chief Marketing Office
"My CEO was considering me for a promotion, and suggested I prepare by developing more patience and learn to be less directive in my communication style. I choose to work with Linda because she’d walked in my shoes. She taught me many things, but the biggest take away was to slow down, set my intentions and consider what impact I wanted to have in every interaction. I not only got the promotion, but I’m a more effective leader, and a better person as a result of working with her."
- Business Development Executive at FTI Consulting
"Linda is a unique cross between a professional coach and mentor. Her insights have always lead me to see the possibilities that exist in every situation. She is inspiring and motivating. Linda leads by example with grace, dignity and honor. She has been invaluable in my personal growth."
- Non-Profit Executive | San Francisco Bay Area
"Linda is a fantastic resource for anyone going through a career transition. I was introduced to her Honorable Closure process while moving from one executive role to another under challenging circumstances. In just one meeting she helped me identify and appreciate the gifts I brought to the process. While it was easy to see what was difficult about my situation, Linda helped me tease out the learnings and positive outcomes of my significant professional shift and how I can use them going forward. She has a lovely calming presence that creates a safe and comfortable space for authentic conversation. I left my session feeling lighter in my head and heart, complete and ready to move on and have already referred another colleague to her."