Finishing School 2016
FINISHING SCHOOL – A One Day Gathering for Honorable Closure
Saturday, June 4, 2016 from 9AM to 4PM Pacific, Mill Valley, CA
If you are currently facing the end of a career phase or important relationship, Honorable Closure can support your efforts to identify where you are now and what steps are needed to move into the future, unencumbered by unfinished business.
Linda’s 4-Step Process for Honorable Closure provides a mindful way to move through the inevitable endings we all face. Using inquiry, mindful practice, inspiring videos and small group interaction you will begin to design a path through personal vision, concrete planning, and commitment to deeper satisfaction. Hear inspirational and instructive stories of people who have faced change (whether is was welcome or unwanted), overcome barriers and successfully taken their life in a new direction.
Note: Space is limited to 15 participants.
Who will benefit? YOU will if you are:
- Preparing to resign from your current corporate position and enter a new phase of work.
- Leading an intact work team and would like to prepare yourself and the team to complete a large project.
- Going through a relationship transition such as divorce, a break-up or end of an important friendship.
- Grieving the loss of a loved one.
- Feeling you have not yet completed something important that needs your attention.
What you will learn:
- What makes closure ‘honorable’ and how that allows for a deeper connection to oneself and others.
- The three misconceptions people have about Honorable Closure.
- How to move beyond grudges and regrets.
- One simple question that can provide perspective and freedom from the past.
- Identify the important conversations you wish to have now and those you can defer.
What’s Included – A Combination of Private Calls and Group Interaction:
- One 30-Minute Private Consultation with Linda prior to the workshop
- All day workshop and course materials – June 4th, 9am – 4pm – Mill Valley, CA
- One 1-Hour Private Telephone Coaching session with Linda within 30 days of the June 4th workshop
- Access to the Private Finishing School Facebook Group that is exclusively for participants in this program
- 30-Page PDF of Linda’s book “Honorable Closure: 4 Steps to Skillful Endings”
How Is This Journey Structured?
As soon as you register we will contact you to schedule your first private call with Linda, so she can get acquainted with you and what is calling for Honorable Closure in your life or work. This will allow her to craft the one-day workshop so your individual needs are met. We will also email you a copy of Linda’s e-book “Honorable Closure – 4 Steps to Skillful Endings.” These two things will set you up to take full advantage of your time in the workshop, understanding what Honorable Closure means to you, where you already are in the 4-Step Process, and which of the 4 steps is asking for your attention now.
Want a preview?