Services for Teams
- Completing a large project
- Ending and regrouping from a project that failed
- Experiencing a Merger or Acquisition
- Completing a successful large project
- Saying good-bye to a key team member or leader
Surpassing the traditional Project Post Mortems that most companies use, the Honorable Closure process facilitates groups to:
- Acknowledge personal and professional contributions
- Collect and integrate learnings
- Enhance work relationships
- Build trust and pave the way for future collaboration
In addition, the Honorable Closure process will deepen your team’s capacity to work through future endings with skill and grace. Tending to the end of a job or project in a mindful way enriches both your work relationships and your next project.
The Honorable Closure Process is customized for each group and, depending on the desired outcomes, is offered in a one-hour, half-day or full-day format.
To schedule a consultation, Contact Linda.