his is your chance to work one-on-one with someone who has been there. I am an experienced mindfulness teacher and mentor with 16 years of executive coaching experience. My life experience has unwittingly made me an expert on endings and beginnings.
Honorable Closure is a practical and mindful way to bring clarity to the chaos of change and support you through:
- A career transition (whether it is wanted or unwanted)
- The break-up of a marriage or partnership
- The completion of a stage of life: single to married, married to single
- Leaving a community (religious or secular)
- Loss of a partner or loved one
- Health challenges
- Completing a large successful project
- Moving into a new leadership position
- Ending a difficult work relationship
- Regrouping from a project that failed
- Coping through a merger or acquisition
Schedule a Private Consultation
These sessions can compliment whatever counseling or coaching you may already be receiving. Many clients find that one or two focused conversations with me are all that is needed to receive fresh insights and determine their next steps toward closure. For those seeking more support, I offer three-session or six-session packages that can be used over a period of weeks or months. Consultations are conducted by phone or zoom.
Here is how it works:
- Use the on-line scheduling tool on the right to schedule a 30-minute exploratory call. We’ll use that time to determine how I can best support you. Rates available upon request.
- If we both choose to move forward and work together, we will schedule our first call or series of calls. With a mutual commitment in place, I will provide you with a copy of my e-book Four Steps to Honorable Closure and Skillful Endings and encourage you to read it before our first session. This will allow us both to zero in on the best place to being our work together.
"I first worked with Linda to help me close a 19 year marriage. She brought honour and a peace to the process. The ease at which we transitioned to respect and understanding was remarkable, and I honour that space she helped us create. Linda also helped me as I prepared a TEDxSydney startup grant pitch. As an introvert out of my comfort zone, her wisdom, warmth and practical advice helped me prepare mentally so I was calm, composed and considered to deliver a winning pitch. Linda made a marked difference at two pivotal times in my life. She not only gave me structures that helped me move forward, but more so, when I was lost and didn’t know the questions to ask, she seemed to know what I needed. The elegance and beauty of her spirit shone through in all these sessions. I feel blessed to have met her.”
"Whatever ending you are facing – whether personal or professional – you need to stop everything you are doing/not doing and take yourself through Linda Curtis’s practical and transformational 4 step process for moving through Honorable Closure to a New Beginning. In a relatively short period of time, her practical exercises and insightful coaching skills empowered me to honorably end a long time business relationship with a friend (which I was dreading) and still retain the friendship and feel more self affirmed moving into my future. This was transformational for me!"
"I was scattered and struggling to discern the next step in my career and hired Linda to help me sort out my options. More than anything, I needed someone sane and objective to talk to. She’s a gentle soul who carries a big stick. I credit Linda with helping me complete the ‘old’ and own my path to the ‘new.’"